The Fir-Conway Lutheran Cemetery is located at "Milltown" between Conway and Stanwood on Milltown road. The first acre of ground was donated by George Nelson. The first interment was in February of 1893. Supervision and sales of the gravesites and columbarium is done by Fir-Conway Lutheran Churches, Cemetery Committee.
The historic Scandinavian Cemetery was organized in 1903. It is about three miles north of the Fir-Conway Lutheran Cemetery, and is still used by the founding families of the area.